As specialists in financial and compliance audits for organizations with specialized compliance needs, our extensive experience means that we have the knowledge to recognize the differences that make each client unique. As part of our commitment to superior service, we continually learn about our clients’ operations and financial reporting objectives, as well as the best ways to provide assistance.
A licensed CPA firm in Arizona and New Mexico, Heinfeld, Meech & Co., P.C. is a member of the American Institute of CPAs Governmental Audit Quality Center and Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center. We are committed to adhering to the highest quality standards.
Our voluntary membership in the GAQC includes many membership requirements. These include:
- Designating a partner responsible for audit quality
- Establishing quality control programs
- Performing annual internal inspection procedures
- Making our peer review report findings available to the public
Our partners and staff are very familiar with regulations and requirements impacting governmental and non-profit entities, including:
- GASB guidelines and requirements
- FASB guidelines and requirements
- Arizona Revised Statutes (A.R.S.)
- New Mexico Audit Rule
- Uniform System of Financial Records (USFR)
- Uniform System of Financial Records for Charter Schools (USFRCS)
- Federal compliance
- Single Audits (OMB Uniform Guidance)
If you would like to request a quote or proposal for auditing services, please contact us.