The following information is pertinent only to Arizona school districts.
Proper Use of Tax Credit Donations:
Q: We have received donations for public school tax credit fees. What can our District use this money on?
A: Tax Credit Funds can be used for multiple purposes including:
- Extracurricular activities
- Character education programs
- Standardized testing fees for college credit or readiness offered by a widely recognized and accepted educational testing organization
- Preparation courses and materials for standardized testing
- The career and technical education industry education industry certification assessment
The content of this page is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. Heinfeld, Meech & Co., P.C. tries to provide content that is true and accurate as of the date of writing; however, we give no assurance or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or applicability of any of the contents.