Patrick T. Copeland, CPA
"I like working for HM because of the people in and out of the organization. We have a fantastic work environment and great clients."
- Husband and father
- Wildcat fanatic
- Comic book nerd
- Basketball player
Areas of Expertise:
- Working with school districts, special districts, municipalities, and non-profit organizations
- Governmental accounting
- Financial statement and compliance audits
- Single Audits (Uniform Guidance)
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
- Agreed-upon procedures
- MAS compliance reviews for courts
- Management advisory services
- Capital assets inventory services
- Instructor for HeinfeldMeech non-profit lunch workshop
- Instructor for workshops on student-generated funds for AASBO and our firm
- Tax return preparation (Form 990) for non-profits
Links to Articles:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants
The content of these pages is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. Heinfeld, Meech & Co., P.C. tries to provide content that is true and accurate as of the date of writing; however, we give no assurance or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or applicability of any of the contents.
Accuracy counts, so do people.