Honors & Awards
Workplace Recognition. We have received both national and local recognitions for our firm culture and practices, including the following honors:
- Top Companies to Work for in Arizona 2016 by AZ Central
- 25 Best Small Companies to Work for in America by Great Place to Work® Institute
- 100 Best Arizona Companies of the Past Decade by Best Companies AZ
- AZ Magazine's Top 25 Workplaces for Women
- Wells Fargo Copper Cactus Award for Best Place to Work (31-75 employees)
- Culture and People Award (for companies with 36+ employees) at the annual SASIE (Southern Arizona Smart Inspiring Enterprise) Awards, sponsored by the Arizona Small Business Association.
- Grand Prize in the Workplace Excellence Awards (in the small company category) (sponsored by Tucson Newspapers, in partnership with the Society for Human Resource Management of Greater Tucson)
Arizona Company to Watch. Heinfeld, Meech & Co., P.C. was named to the Comerica Bank Arizona Companies to Watch list. Drawn from a pool of more than 300 nominees, this list honors 50 firms from around the state. To qualify, companies must be privately held and be defined as "second-stage" firms (between 10 and 100 full-time employees and annual revenue or working capital between $750,000 and $10 million). This award is sponsored by the Arizona Small Business Association (ASBA) in association with the Edward Lowe Foundation.