Mike A. Hoerig, CPA
"I like that everyone at HeinfeldMeech believes in continuous improvement. Whether we’re striving to better our clients, our firm or ourselves, we’re never happy with 'good enough'."
- University of Arizona Alumnus – Bear Down!
- A Cleveland Browns win makes him happy
- Enjoys biking, hiking, tailgating and yard work
- Believes that Cedar Point is the best amusement park
Areas of Expertise:
- Working with governments and non-profits
- Yellow Book and Single Audits (OMB Uniform Guidance) – recipient of the Advanced Single Audit Certificate from the AICPA
- Financial statement and compliance audits
- Development of financial statement software for governments (SimpliFi)
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
- New Mexico Audit Rule
Links to Articles and Presentations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Government Finance Officers Association of Arizona
The content of these pages is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. Heinfeld, Meech & Co., P.C. tries to provide content that is true and accurate as of the date of writing; however, we give no assurance or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or applicability of any of the contents.
Accuracy counts, so do people.