Michael L. Lauzon, CPA, MBA
"I enjoy helping our clients and seeing the improvement from year to year."
- Grand Canyon backpacking
- Hiking every mountain in Arizona
- Avid collector of free T-shirts and sunglasses
- All things pork!
Areas of Expertise:
- Working with governments and non-profits
- Single Audits (OMB Uniform Guidance)
- Tribal entities and community grant schools
- Presenter at events sponsored by the Native American Grant School Association, Government Finance Officers Association of Arizona, Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants, and the Arizona Association of School Business Officials
- Instructor for firm-sponsored workshops and conferences
- Board Member for Habitat for Humanity of Northern Arizona
Links to Articles and Presentations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Government Finance Officers Association
- Government Finance Officers Association of Arizona
The content of these pages is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. Heinfeld, Meech & Co., P.C. tries to provide content that is true and accurate as of the date of writing; however, we give no assurance or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or applicability of any of the contents.
Accuracy counts, so do people.