Melanie Askew, CPA
"I love what I do because I get to meet so many amazing people both in the office and out, I am constantly learning new things, and I get to go see some really amazing places all while getting paid."
- Self-admitted coffee lover/aficionado/snob
- Music lover
- Builder of snow people and other structures
- Classic car fan
Areas of Expertise:
- Working with school districts, tribally-controlled schools and employee benefit trust pools
- Financial statement and compliance audits
- Recipient of the Advanced Single Audit Certificate from the AICPA
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
- Reviews of Meritorious Budget Award submissions for ASBO International
- Presenter at workshops and conferences sponsored by HeinfeldMeech
- Speaker at events sponsored by the Arizona Rural Schools Association, Arizona Association of School Business Officials and the Native American Grant School Association
Links to Articles:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Association of Latino Professionals for America
- Phi Kappa Phi
The content of these pages is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. Heinfeld, Meech & Co., P.C. tries to provide content that is true and accurate as of the date of writing; however, we give no assurance or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or applicability of any of the contents.
Accuracy counts, so do people.