Joshua Jumper, CPA, CGFM
"The culture at HeinfeldMeech is conducive to getting our work done while also having the feel of being a little family. Our clients are awesome and rarely (if ever!) treat us like the 'big bad' auditors. The opportunities to learn and grow within the firm start from day one and continue no matter the level."
- Loyal ASU football & basketball season ticket holder
- Twitter reading regular
- Frequent Europe traveler
- Live music lover
Areas of Expertise:
- Working with municipalities and other governmental entities
- Recipient of the Advanced Single Audit Certificate from the AICPA
- Financial statement and compliance audits
- Special Review Committee Member for the Government Finance Officers Association’s CAFR certificate program
- Instructor for trainings for governmental and non-profit entities sponsored by HeinfeldMeech
- Presenter at training events sponsored by AASBO and GFOAz
- Development impact fee assurance procedures
Links to Articles and Presentations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Government Accountants
The content of these pages is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. Heinfeld, Meech & Co., P.C. tries to provide content that is true and accurate as of the date of writing; however, we give no assurance or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or applicability of any of the contents.
Accuracy counts, so do people.