Jim D. Rebenar, CPA
"My favorite part of working at HeinfeldMeech is the relationships we build with our clients. We truly care for them and their organizations and they in turn treat us with respect and kindness, which isn’t always the norm in the audit profession."
- Chili pepper farmer
- BBQ pitmaster
- Armchair weatherman
Areas of Expertise:
- Working with all types of governments and non-profit organizations
- Recipient of the Advanced Single Audit Certificate from the AICPA
- Financial statement and compliance audits
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report submissions to ASBO International and GFOA
- Instructor for non-profit lunch workshops sponsored by HeinfeldMeech
- Presenter at AASBO Annual Conferences
- Development impact fee assurance reporting
- Tax return preparation (Form 990) for non-profits
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Links to Articles and Presentations:
The content of these pages is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. Heinfeld, Meech & Co., P.C. tries to provide content that is true and accurate as of the date of writing; however, we give no assurance or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or applicability of any of the contents.
Accuracy counts, so do people.