Jennifer L. Shields, CPA, CGFM
"I enjoy working with our clients because I really believe they are out there trying to do the right thing and to do their best. I like working at HeinfeldMeech because I get to come to work every day with a group of smart, fun, energetic people."
- Loves to shop
- Most interesting place visited is Tikal (Mayan ruins in the Guatemalan jungle)
- Best disguise – straight hair!
- Notorious for getting the 4 o’clock giggles
- Needs a hobby
Areas of Expertise:
- Working with governments and non-profits
- Single Audits (OMB Uniform Guidance)
- Audit, reviews and compilations
- Compliance for Arizona school districts
- Committee member of the ASCPA’s Annual Governmental Accounting Conference
- Speaker for AICPA and Arizona Association of School Business Officials conferences and trainings
- Member of the AICPA Task Force on Single Audit Training Needs and CPE Evaluation
- Committee member for AASBO winter, spring and summer conferences
- Recipient of the Advanced Single Audit Certificate from the AICPA
- Former Treasurer for the Epilepsy Foundation of Arizona
Links to Articles and Presentations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Arizona School Business Officials
- Association of School Business Officials International
- Association of Government Accountants
- Government Finance Officers Association
The content of these pages is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. Heinfeld, Meech & Co., P.C. tries to provide content that is true and accurate as of the date of writing; however, we give no assurance or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or applicability of any of the contents.
Accuracy counts, so do people.