Jared J. Young, CPA, CGFM
"My favorite part of the job is ensuring our clients can do all that they can to best educate Arizona’s future."
- Frequent yogi
- Trail runner
- Olive connoisseur
- Modern Family fanatic
Areas of Expertise:
- Working with school districts, municipalities and non-profits
- Financial statement and compliance audits
- Recipient of the Advanced Single Audit Certificate from the AICPA
- Reviews of CAFRs for the ASBO International’s Certificate of Excellence Program
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Instructor for non-profit workshop sponsored by our firm
- Tax return preparation (Form 990) for non-profit organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Government Accountants
The content of these pages is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. Heinfeld, Meech & Co., P.C. tries to provide content that is true and accurate as of the date of writing; however, we give no assurance or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or applicability of any of the contents.
Accuracy counts, so do people.