James Shankland, CPA
"I love working for HeinfeldMeech because of the highly driven and intelligent people that I get to work with on a daily basis - both clients and colleagues."
- Likes snowboarding, hiking, and playing tennis
- Notorious leaf peeper
- Sarcasm level: slightly below maximum
Areas of Expertise:
- Audit and other assurance services for school districts, municipalities and non-profit organizations
- Recipient of the Advanced Single Audit Certificate from the AICPA
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
- Single Audits (Uniform Guidance)
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Presenter at conferences sponsored by HeinfeldMeech and the Native American Grant School Association
- Instructor for HeinfeldMeech nonprofit lunch workshops
- ASCPA Northern Chapter Board President
- Tax return preparation (Form 990) for non-profits
Links to Articles and Presentations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants
The content of these pages is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. Heinfeld, Meech & Co., P.C. tries to provide content that is true and accurate as of the date of writing; however, we give no assurance or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or applicability of any of the contents.
Accuracy counts, so do people.