Cynthia Rojo, CPA
"I love my job because no day is ever the same. Each day I am presented with new challenges, which really helps me to stay focused and interested. I enjoy working with every single person at HM and love meeting and getting to know our client base."
- Brunch lover
- Can binge-watch anything and everything
- Closet country music star
- Made in Mexico
Areas of Expertise:
- Working with school districts and special districts
- Financial statement and compliance audits
- Recipient of the Advanced Single Audit Certificate from the AICPA
- Reviews of Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports for ASBO International’s Certificate of Excellence Program
- Program-specific audits
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Presenter on school district topics at conferences sponsored by AASBO and our firm
- Presenter at non-profit workshops sponsored by our firm
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants
Links to Articles:
The content of these pages is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. Heinfeld, Meech & Co., P.C. tries to provide content that is true and accurate as of the date of writing; however, we give no assurance or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or applicability of any of the contents.
Accuracy counts, so do people.