Christopher W. Heinfeld, CPA
“The people at HeinfeldMeech are truly special in every way; that’s what makes the firm such a great place to work. And working with our clients, who are dedicated and compassionate about what they do, is the icing on the cake."
- Seasonal beer drinker
- SyFy movie advocate
- Good sock game
- Simply put, instigator
Areas of Expertise:
- Working with local governments of all types
- GASB Statements
- Financial statement and compliance audits
- Recipient of the Advanced Single Audit Certificate from the AICPA
- Presenters at conferences sponsored by AASBO and GFOAz
- Presenter at HeinfeldMeech conferences and workshops
- Attestations related to GASB 67 and 68
- Tax return preparation (Form 990) for non-profit organizations
- Member of Digital CPA Conference (DCPA) Advisory Board
Links to Articles:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants
The content of these pages is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. Heinfeld, Meech & Co., P.C. tries to provide content that is true and accurate as of the date of writing; however, we give no assurance or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or applicability of any of the contents.
Accuracy counts, so do people.